ASK AND YOU MAY RECIEVE!
I called to cancel my cable subscription today. I've dealt with my cable provider at my townhouse and my previous home for almost 20 years.
When I called they were happy to see that I was staying with them for internet and that I was breaking the current discount which comes with a cancellation penalty and no more cable. And the internet bundle package vanishes and that my bill would only be about 20 dollars a month less.
Well that's garbage I say.
Why are you cancelling the nice lady on the other end asks?
I only watch about 3 hours a month.
How important are those 3 hours?
Right now not very but I will miss IndyCar and the Canadian Football League.
I can change your cable plan so you keep your discounts and cable and internet will only be about 5 dollars a month more than cancelling cable and keeping only internet. And you keep IndyCar and the CFL. You need 30 channels.
Five minutes and 30 channels picked I have a cable bill that's not 20 but 30 bucks a month less!
When it's a competitive product, like cable and internet always call and ask for deals. It's your money and they will do almost everything to keep you as a customer!
Larry!
Comments
Post a Comment