SHORT STORY LONG This is a dream (nightmare I had)

 The world lost my mom on Feb 19.  I am estranged from my family and I am still dealing with it.  Maybe I'll talk about it later.


  So here's the dream:


  I'm on trial, it's a big one, JURY TRIAL.  And my lawyer resembles Saul Goodman (Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad/whatever they come up with)  

  Two of my staff who I'm trying to get to improve but they probably think I'm pestering them are there TO DEFEND ME!

  My mom is on the Jury.


  I keep screaming for a mistrial because my mom is in the jury and in this dream capital punishment comes up!  SO WTF did I do!

  And the lawyer keeps saying, "Don't worry we got this, they'll pay you for time served!"

  And I keep screaming that my mom is in the Jury how'd she get there, isn't that a misstrial!

  And then there's a flash of light and the dream ends.


  WTF did I do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Musk-Capades and his ongoing purchase of Twitter

ASK AND YOU MAY RECIEVE!