Holidays are great when you work in a grocery store (Apologies to the fine people who represent #ButterBall turkey products)

  Page over store, "Meat department line 1".


Me: Hello Meat department!

Customer: Do you have the Butterball turkey beasts?

M The frozen ones? I'll take a peek.

C: Yeah the ones in the box.

M: We have lots.

Customer arrives:

C: Where are the butterball turkey breasts?

M: I take her to them.

C: Where are the fresh ones?

M: We don't sell fresh butterball turkey cuts.

C: I bought them here last week!

M: I'm sorry but you didn't buy them here.

Customer clenches fists reaches towards me and I move back.

C: I bought them here last week! I'm not crazy! You're just treating me like crap! You've ruined Easter. Customer runs away.

First time in a while I ruined someone's holiday meal by not having something that I don't sell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Musk-Capades and his ongoing purchase of Twitter

ASK AND YOU MAY RECIEVE!

SHORT STORY LONG This is a dream (nightmare I had)