There are some downsides to losing weight. #LetMeExplain
Short story long:
20 years ago I was almost 300 lb. When my oldest daughter was 1 I wrecked my back at work, had a ton of chiropractic care and then joined the #StCatharinesOntarioYMCA and went from almost 300 to a hair over 200 in about 5 months. Then my ex wife ended our marriage and just over 200 became 155! But that's a different store.
So a year ago my weight was around 255, and I got it down to 235 by walking during my breaks, giving up pop (AGAIN) and limiting my carb intake.
Right now I'm a hair over 220 and I'm pretty much keto, and I fast every other day right now.
I had sleep apnea, and one of the downsides to sleep apnea is that you normally don't get into deep dream state sleep.
Well I'm getting back into deep dream state sleep and man are my dreams getting weird! I don't remember them like this!
I shared one on a blog post and will share more. It's interesting that I remember them fairly well.
One dream I had the other day was that there were robot sentry's all over the place and it, "Wasn't," a crime to damage them. In fact it was kind of encouraged to mess with them to create connections in the brain that these robots are here and you can't do anything about that (remember this was a dream). So I'm in this dream pushing and flipping and causing light damage to these robots.
So in the dream my oldest son gets arrested (he's a little older than he is today in the dream) And he gets beat up. BAD. I go to the police station to rescue my son and I'm pleading, "Why are you punishing my son for something I DID!"
The police officer says, "Oh you did nothing wrong, but in (this date) your FATHER committed (this crime) and as your father is (too old/too frail (side note in the real world he isn't)) a tribunal set punishment to the youngest descendant over the age of 16!
That is the point where I woke up and went WTF! I thought there was this rule, maybe even a law that the child can not be punished for the crimes of the father, in this case grand father!
So if these dreams are a normal consequence of my weight loss I think I have to lay off they dystopian books!
Have a great day!
LTB!
Comments
Post a Comment